Buy Doxycycline - Delayed-release Tablets and Capsules.
Doxycycline is an antibiotic with a broad spectrum of antimicrobial action. The antibiotic penetrates the cells and inhibits the growth and reproduction of pathogenic bacteria.
This antibiotic is widely used to treat infections of different localization in children aged 8 years and older, and adults.
The most common dosage form of Doxycycline is oral immediate-release and delayed-release tablets and capsules. Typically, they are used for the treatment of mild and moderate infections.
In some countries, you also can buy Doxycycline in the form of oral suspension and peridontal gel. Along with the oral forms, this antibiotic is also available in parenteral form, which is used to treat severe infections.
Indications for use in adults and children
The wide spectrum of antimicrobial Doxycycline activity allows using it for the treatment of the following infections:
- urinary tract: cystitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis (men);
- pelvic organs: prostatitis, endometriosis, salpingo-oophoritis;
- gastrointestinal tract: bacillary dysentery, cholecystitis;
- respiratory organs: bronchitis, pneumonia, pharyngitis, lung abscess, sinusitis;
- skin and soft tissues: acne, infected wounds, furunculosis;
Doxycycline is effective for the treatment of infectious diseases of the eyes (trachoma, corneal ulcers) and sexually transmitted infections (chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis).
Doxycycline is also used for the treatment of serious infectious diseases, such as rocky mountain spotted fever, typhus, Lyme disease, rickettsiosis, and brucellosis.
Doxycycline dose and duration of the treatment course are determined individually for each patient, taking into account the age and severity of the infectious disease. Dose for children is calculated based on the child’s body weight. As a rule, children weighing more than 45 kg are prescribed adult dose.
- Doxycycline dosage in adults and adolescents over 12 years of age – in the first day of treatment, are prescribed 200 mg per day in two doses, and then 50 mg to 100 mg every 12 hours.
- Doxycycline dosage for children of 8 years and older – in the first day are prescribed 4,4 mg per kg of body weight per day. Then, the therapeutic single dose is 2 mg to 4 mg per kg of body weight. The total daily dose is divided into 2 intakes. The interval between doses should not exceed 12 hours.
To achieve the desired therapeutic effect, Doxycycline is recommended to be taken always at the same time.
Contraindications for use
The use of Doxycycline is contraindicated in all patients, who suffer from hypersensitivity to any tetracycline antibiotic. This antibiotic is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
Doxycycline should also not be administered to patients with acute liver and kidney failure, and porphyria. Since the antibiotic may negatively affect the development and growth of the teeth, promote the formation of insoluble complexes with calcium, its use is contraindicated in children younger than 8 years of age.
At the same time, this antibiotic can be prescribed to a child, if the benefits of its use outweigh potential health risks: for example, for the prevention of malaria.
Order Doxycycline without prescription
At the first signs of infection, order Doxycycline with overnight shipping. Do not wait for the disease symptoms to aggravate and begin causing great discomfort. The sooner you begin taking the antibiotic, the higher the chance to prevent complications.
If the disease progresses, and you have no time to visit a doctor, buy Doxycycline without prescription and get it as soon as possible. Timely administration of the antibiotic allows our body stop the spread of infection.
If you order Doxycycline with express delivery, there is no prescription needed. The antibiotic is delivered quickly, which allows patients to quickly initiate the disease treatment.