Buy Nolvadex Online
Nolvadex is a drug for first-line treatment and prevention of breast cancer in older women and men. Nolvadex action is aimed at blocking estrogen receptors in cancer cells, which leads to:
- prevention of the effects of estrogen (female hormone) over tumor cells in the breast;
- regression, arrest of growth and death of cancer cells.
The active substance of Nolvadex is a nonsteroidal antiestrogen drug Tamoxifen, which is one of the most frequently used drugs to combat ER-positive breast cancer.
Nolvadex is supplied to the pharmaceutical market in the form of oral tablets in two doses. Each tablet can contain:
- 10 mg Tamoxifen
- 20 mg Tamoxifen
Nolvadex is prescribed to women of childbearing age and during the menopausal period for the treatment of:
- advanced breast cancer;
- non-invasive breast cancer (or DCIS)
The medication can also be administered as adjuvant therapy for the treatment of breast cancer in premenopausal women, who previously had surgery and radiation therapy.
- Nolvadex prevents the spread of cancer to the second breast or other body part.
- The drug use reduces the likelihood of cancer in women that belong to the high-risk group and prevents relapse of the disease.
Breast cancer in men is a very rare disease, yet it still happens. Nolvadex is used in men to treat advanced breast cancer.
Initial and maintenance doses of Nolvadex are determined individually, depending on the indications. Nolvadex tablets should be swallowed whole, at once in the morning, or divided into two intakes (depending on the total daily dose).
To get the maximum benefit, people should take Nolvadex pills daily and avoid breaks in their administration.
- Therapeutic dose of Nolvadex in men and women, suffering from breast cancer, is 20 to 40 mg per day. If the daily dose exceeds 20 mg, it should be divided into morning and evening doses.
- To reduce the probability of breast cancer development in high risk women, as well as to treat non-invasive breast cancer, women are prescribed the same therapeutic dose - 20 mg Nolvadex per day for 5 years.
The main contraindications to the use of Nolvadex are:
- anticoagulant therapy;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- hypersensitivity to the drug ingredients.
Simultaneous use of Nolvadex with anticoagulants, coumarin derivatives, increases the risk of increased anticoagulant effect. Therefore, this drug is contraindicated in patients with a history of pulmonary embolus or deep vein thrombosis.
Although specific controlled studies on Nolvadex effect on pregnancy were not held, cases of fetal malformation and miscarriage were reported. During Nolvadex therapy, it is recommended to use a mechanical or non-hormonal contraceptive.
Fast Delivery Service
Overnight shipping of Nolvadex is the easiest and most convenient way to get a safe and effective anticancer drug without leaving home. No prescription is needed to order courier Nolvadex delivery to the door of your home or office. Therefore, even those customers whose prescription validity has expired can make an order.
Many pharmacies offer lower prices and provide international express delivery for Nolvadex. Therefore, the residents of the countries, in which this antineoplastic drug is very expensive, can order the required amount of Nolvadex tablets without prescription and get them within just 1-2 days after the order confirmation.