Buy Priligy Online
Priligy is a short-acting SSRI. The drug is used to solve the issue of rapid ejaculation, including if they occur intermittently or permanently.
Priligy is available in the form of tablets that contain 30 mg or 60 mg of Dapoxetine. This active substance increases the levels of serotonin in the brain, thereby increasing the average duration of sexual intercourse.
Treatment of premature ejaculation is the only indication for Priligy tablets. The medicine is indicated for the treatment of this type of sexual dysfunction to men aged 18 to 64 years.
Priligy works efficiently, regardless of the reasons for early ejaculation. The drug helps to feel more confident in bed, including if premature ejaculation is caused by physiological and/or psychological causes, such as:
- Irregular or rare sex.
- Stress, nervousness or depression.
- Diseases of the prostate gland.
- Unsuccessful sexual experience.
- Use of certain medicines.
Priligy pills do not improve libido and are not used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
How take Priligy tablets?
To ensure an effective and safe treatment for rapid ejaculation, patients should follow the recommendations for use. Men are recommended to:
- Initiate therapy with 30 mg tablets.
- Use one 30 mg dose, 1-3 hours before the alleged sex.
- Increase the dose to 60 mg, if there is no response to the dose of 30 mg.
- Use no more than a single dose of 30 mg or 60 mg within a 24-hour interval.
Men, who have never used Priligy or other Dapoxetine-containing drugs, should not begin their treatment with a starting dose of 60 mg. Using an initial dose of 30 mg minimizes the risks of side effects (e.g., nausea, headache, or drowsiness).
Contraindications and precautions
Priligy should not be used by men, who have a normal average duration of intercourse (over 2 minutes). The drug should not be taken by women, adolescents and children.
Priligy may cause cardiovascular side effects (e.g., tachycardia), including the severe ones. Therefore, this drug is contraindicated in men with serious pathological cardiac conditions, such as:
- Severe valvular disease or ischemic heart disease.
- Congestive heart failure in NYHA functional class 2-4.
- Syncopes caused by insufficient blood flow to the brain.
Other contraindications for Priligy are:
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Severe depression or a history of mania.
- Moderate or severe liver disease.
Priligy should not be used in men with erectile dysfunction, who use PDE5 inhibitors. Do not take this drug in combination with other SSRI, MAO inhibitors or CYP3A4 inhibitors.
If drugs for the treatment of premature ejaculation are not sold at your local pharmacy, you can order Priligy without prescription now.
After placing the order, Priligy will be delivered to the specified address. By choosing overnight shipping of Priligy, you get the best pills for the treatment of PE without leaving your house are consulting a physician first.